Thursday, December 15, 2016

High tea at Alluvial Hotel

Alluvial Restaurant is in Intercontinental Hotel and so far only two people have written about it. Here they are a high class place and we were invited to dine there for their newest high tea which was the 1890's High tea. This high tea is Edwardian and was with champagne and a new orange cocktail which had a lot of alcohol.

The champagne was a Brut and whilst everyone else was getting theirs I went outside knowing that I would be too full later and I was. At the first cocktail I was a little bit tipsy so I went outside for air and to buy my goods.

Place settings

desserts

desserts up close


Champagne and tea

Silver moon tea


Moroccan mint tea

My sweets

TWG teas






The mocktail was a good break from the alcohol.

All the desserts were yummy and so were the savouries. They worked well with my silver green tea and aadancefit's Moroccan mint. I really loved the scones even though I made a mess of them but oh well.

I loved the mini bagel and the egg tart. The sweetness of it was just divine.

There was a few healthy desserts but the chia pudding I thought it was mainly for breakfast. When I first saw the spread I thought that everything was for morning tea. I love a health kick after all that other food and cakes. What a break!

Do book this High tea when it launches from the 21st of Jan and thanks to the staff at Intercontinental for the invite. It was lovely to meet you.
Alluvial Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...