Saturday, December 31, 2016

Hooks at the Yarra

Hooks at the Yarra was a place that I have been meaning to go to since it was in the book and Burp Appetit wrote good things about it. But I never really got the time to go there until now. It is Christmas time and in Christmas time places along South Wharf/Docklands are usually busy. But Docklands seemed to be dead quiet. I'm guessing that no one can afford the cost of dining there.

There was a large group there.


Here I had their fish and chips for $21.50. This was a rather small plate and I was going to eat the chips but I saw that they were the frozen sort. I did however like the fish as it was fresh. I also liked the salad this time.

In short don't bother too much about this place as there are many other good places around..

Hooks at the Yarra Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...