Saturday, December 31, 2016

Pickett's Deli

Pickett's Deli is new to the market and the latest foodie scene. They featured in this years Taste festival and is opened by Scott Pickett of Estelle. Here you can pick up many grocery items and presents for loved ones. As well as eating in and having their specialty meat and egg and bacon rolls. The one that I had was Mr P's roll ($12- it was an egg and bacon roll featuring Mr P's sauce).
Cake samples

Pastries on offer



Stove





Here the bacon was nice and juicy and the egg was just lovely. Not too oily and not too runny. Just nice. The bread too was a lovely soft roll. They do have an open kitchen and rotisserie so you can see how they do their eggs and rolls. The salads change daily depending on what they have.

I would have bought a juice or two but seeing as I am on Dr Susan's diet plan, I thought better not. They would probably be sweet and not good for you. I needed my good fats in my belly seeing as I run a lot.

I loved Mr P's BBQ sauce so much that I wanted to buy it, but they don't have any in stock until next year. Darn :(. They barely have enough for the tables and the hampers as they are so popular. Mr P also has other items such as mixed olives and tapanade.

Do come by on your next market visit as it sure is a foodie hit
Pickett's Deli & Rotisserie Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...