Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pintoh

Pintoh is a Thai eatery which has been opened for about six months on Bourke st. At first it looked too expensive and then came the lunch menu which I have never had a chance to try. And now the  Scoopon for $25 for $50 to spend I bought.

Here it was a busy mid week dinner and although I came at 7:30pm I did not get food until about 8pm. The kumquat drink was the first to arrive and that was super refreshing. Here the waitress shook it really well and the other drinks also looked good. They use authentic Thai ingredients for their drinks and food.






Here I started off with an oyster ($5). For $5 it was not fresh but the ingredients were good.

And then came the Pad Thai and the roti. Here they were made freshly and I loved the thin noodles that were used. The tamarind sauce worked well in this dish and was subtle. The roti was thin and buttery.

Do come by to Pintoh. Some of the other tables had the Feed Me option which was $55 per person like Chin Chin
Pintoh Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...