Saturday, December 10, 2016

Ramen Bankara

This place is a Japanese chain store which has places in India and all over the world. Here the place was recommended to me by aadancefit who recently ate his ramen for free as he finished in under 15 minutes.

If you share a moment to Ramen Bankara's Facebook page or Instagram then you will get the ice cream for free. But because I did not have ramen ( I came after 3:30pm and was not in the mood for ramen)I did not get it. Rather I was in the mood for rice and pork with egg. In fact I got two eggs not knowing that there would be egg in my dish. I liked both and two eggs is sometimes good for you.



The pork was nicely cooked but as per usual there was too much rice and I had a bit of difficulty finishing this. I really liked the garlic ginger and onions on top. What I would have loved is some of that pickly ginger which is used in ramen dishes (and its pink).

The ordering system is just like any other in an Asian restaurant where you write your order on a sheet of paper and hand it over.

Service was very friendly with a smile.

Rating: 13/20- just ok. Do come here for their food and free ramen if you can finish a mega one within 15 minutes.
Ramen Bankara Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...