Monday, December 19, 2016

Rococo

Rococo is a Italian place in St Kilda in the newly renovated Acland st. Here they have lots of outdoor seating and patrons enjoyed not having to put up with the noise and pollution from cars.

They were a very busy place at 12pm with all the runners from the Carmens run coming in for their post race refreshments. The place is clean and I was served by a lovely waitress who let me relax in the place.



Here I had their lovely mushroom pizza along with a lemonade. I would have gone for sparkling but no such thing in Dr Susan's Discover Good nutrition books. All their pizzas are handmade. I loved their olive oil base. So good. I could eat all.


Do come by to this wonderful place and let them tempt you with the calamari and the make your own drink.
Rococo Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...