Monday, December 19, 2016

The Groove Train Geelong

I have not been to a Groove Train in a while and every time I walk by the Groove train in Geelong its always empty. Sometimes its busy.

But today the service was really slow and both my waitresses were just ok. There was a family and a few other groups and they had been waiting a while for food.



A few things have changed since the last time I was at Groove train. Not in this location of course. The eggplant chips were on a plate and of course was heavily battered. Last time they came it was in a basket with the sauce on the side and not on the bottom. I did like the aioli though.

Last time the Green tea came was without milk. This time it came with milk. I don't usually take milk with my tea and felt it was a waste. Moreover the staff did not ask about the milk which they should always do.

Oh well I hope the Groove train ups its act and I do want to visit the one in Melbourne CBD as it looked really good and very busy at lunchtime.
Groove Train Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...