Saturday, January 7, 2017

Nandos in St Kilda

This Nandos is quite clean and has two storeys. This Nandos has a lot more space for indoor dining. They also have some space outside for dogs and diners.

On this New Years Eve it was packed with tourists and beach goers. The service there was just alright.



Well how does this one stack up to the other one? Well for starters I had the burger (simply chicken) with the spicy rice. The  chicken was a little pink in the middle but I didn't mind too much.

The rice was a little bit spicy which is great. The rice was just perfectly cooked and I prefered that health kick.

The meal also comes with a drink and I enjoyed my small lemonade.

I prefer the St Kilda one over the City any day. It is a lot friendlier and busier.
Nando's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...