Saturday, February 18, 2017

Pho Cycle

Pho Cycle is one of the better places in South Melbourne. Here they renowned for their pho and some people took to Zomato to express their disgruntlement. They were on the quieter side for a Wednesday night and I was in the mood for some vegetarian pho.





 They had run out of sweet potato fries so they let everyone know that before ordering which is good. They have a limited menu and they don't do much dessert. Only tapioca pudding which is $10.

The bathrooms are out the back and past the kitchen. Whilst going there I passed a lovely arrangement of beer bottles. I thought this was cool.

The service here was friendly but slow. But at least I could smell my pho being made in the kitchen. Unlike what the guy said three weeks ago about his pho being salty after it was delivered, mine was not. Mine was the huge size for $12 which is good value for money.

It didn't have a lot of tofu in there, rather it had a lot of vegetables, spring onion and rice noodles. Lots of rice noodles is good for a runner like me. But too much soup is not. I couldn't finish all. I also enjoyed the pickled chilli in my soup. The other chilli was way too hot for me.

Rating: 14/20- the service has a lot left to be desired sometimes, but better pho than other places.
Pho Cycle Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...