Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Pancake Parlour in Highpoint

RNIS got a voucher for a free short stack and did not have to pay

The Pancake Parlour is a franchise and some Pancake Parlours do their short stacks worse than others.



I had been wanting to try out this Pancake Parlour for some time now and when the chance to get a free voucher came along at Melbourne Central I jumped at it.

I didn't have any drinks due to the Febfast program which I am taking part to learn about what sweets can do to someone's health and their life. Every year too many Australians eat a lot of sugar that they don't need. Thus this is why I did not add any ice cream to my pancake.

Instead I had whipped butter and a little squirt of syrup. In hindsight the pancake is much better without the added sugar. This pancake was moist but a little on the small side. Luckily I didn't pay $12.50 for this so I am grateful.

Many thanks to the Pancake Parlour for the voucher and do try the short stack out with the whipped butter and a little squirt of maple syrup.
The Pancake Parlour Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...