Thursday, March 30, 2017

Dine with Dimmi: The Mill House

The Mill House is in the city and RNIS got a 50% off the total food bill from Dimmi.

This place is in the city and is uber cool. They just opened last year and already people love the entertainment.

Here you order at the bar. As I had booked on Dimmi I got a bar tab card which I did not know about and they should have told me when I made the booking. As usual I don't bring ID and some people don't. Luckily they were apologetic about this and they let me pay straightaway. Or otherwise I would have to wait a while.

The range of beers on offer




The basin which is really cool




The place was busy for a Wednesday night but the food came out rather quickly. Here I had their $12 burger special which was fish burger and that came with chips. As well as their locally made beer. Their beer was really strong, smokey and dark which reminded me of a winters day.

Their beer is just like their bar which is old and rustic.

As for their fish burger with chips it was rather small but  tasty. They used a sweet brioche bun and they grilled the fish which is even better. Fried fish has a lot of oil and I don't need all that oiliness. I needed some other things to go with it and that is their sweet potato chips. Their sweet potato chips was not crunchy but bland. The other chips were just great, crunchy and nicely seasoned.

Rating: 14/20- thank you Dimmi. Do visit them for drinks and maybe pizza. Its best to book a table via Dimmi so that you can earn points and maybe a reward.
The Mill House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...