Thursday, March 9, 2017

Mr Kitchen

There is a new Mr Kitchen open in the city and I tried it one afternoon for afternoon tea. The weather had cooled down and it was during my Febfast month which means no sweets or sweet things. Hence no sweet drinks. The lady on a nearby table asked the waitress to turn down the sugar in her coconut drink but the waitress said no as it was already premade. Hence this is why I won't be ordering any outside drinks this month.





 My food took a while to come. All I had ordered were some wontons in spicy sauce ($6.80), dough stick ($2.50) and vegetarian dumplings ($6.80 also). The spicy sauce was a bit sweet and the wontons had slightly pink meat inside.

The dough stick although savoury was a tad bit sweet. The lady told me it was savoury but it was a bit sweet for my liking. Also this was good that it came out first or otherwise I would be peeved about the wait.

Vegetarian dumplings were just ok. I'm glad that they didn't come with sauce.

Rating: 13/20- needs improvement and its just ok. But with so many other branches and stores around I don't think I'll be back unless they improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...