Thursday, March 30, 2017

Schnitz at Airport West

There is now a Schnitz at Airport West in the newly refurbished food court. Friend A paid for me and I did not have to pay. But Friend A mentioned that they are expensive for a burger. Really? Come on? Grill'd is expensive and they don't do much.

You order and pay and they give you a number. Like the other Schnitzes in the city you wait whilst they make up your burger. I had wanted to see how this one fared compared to the others. Since A always complained about the food in the food court this seemed better.

A had a American dream which he reckons that it is ok. It comes with cheese, pickles and onion. I thought that A would have enjoyed it.




My Thai the knot did not have too much sweet chilli sauce which was nice of them. I hate burgers which have too much sauce in them. The carrots were good and the schnitzel was nicely crumbed. It was also really crunchy which is good. At least this is not bland.

Friend A and I both liked the russet chips. They were done with lots of good potato and were nicely salted. It was also crispy. The dips cost extra and they have extra sugar that we can do without.

Friend A complains "A bit expensive for lunch!". I say "Oh well, Melbourne burgers are a little bit more expensive, especially all the good ones!"

Do come by to Schnitz at the new food court in Airport West when nothing else suits you fancy.
Schnitz Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...