Thursday, May 11, 2017

Cinco de Mayo in Hawthorn

I have been to the Hawthorn Guzman Y gomez a couple of times and really enjoyed it. I have bought one full priced mini burrito and this time I came back for the $5 Cinco de Mayo special and free chips.

The mini burrito was not good. It was lukewarm and soggy. I thought that since I have not written about this store I thought that I would give them another chance. That is on a busy day like today. The city stores were packed to the brim with workers.





Here you order and pay and then they give you a number. Whilst waiting you can help yourself to condiments and cutlery by their station. And then you find your seat. You can site outside or inside.  Because the shop is small many people like to get take away.

For the spiciness you can choose mild or hot spices. My burrito was not too spicy but I did add some jalepinos to give it that spice. It was a fish burrito since it was meat free May and I had to stick by the rules. The barramundi was fresh and the beans were plentiful.

The free chips were the best ones at Guzman Y gomez so far! And so was the guac. The guacamole was freshly made.

Guzman y Gomez Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato Do come by to the Hawthorn one as it is the better one out of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...