Saturday, June 3, 2017

I love Pho Express

I love Pho Express is in Emporium in the food court. Here they have a lot of foot traffic but at Friday at 3pm there was not many customers.

You order and pay and then they give you buzzer or rolls if you ordered them. There is a nice dining table with a tree on it.






There weren't many vegetarian dishes to begin with except for the pho and rice vermicelli which I picked tofu instead of meat for no meat May. The tofu in there was the only good thing about this dish and this dish was $10. Everything else had waaay too much sauce and the vermicelli was too soft and watery for my liking.

It also had a bit of msg. For Vietnamese food I expect no msg. I can get better in Footscray and Richmond and others have reported that the rice paper rolls were no good. They were huge for starters. And they had so much noodle in there.

Anyway don't bother going here, there are much more other places in the city and Footscray and Richmond that are better than this.
I Love Pho Express Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...