Saturday, July 8, 2017

Healthy fusion sushi

This place was recommended to me by Curious Charlie who has a penchence for cheap things. Here they were quiet at 3pm when I went.

They have a variety of hot meals on offer as well as cold. They are in the QV shopping mall. Here a box of two sushi rolls is $4 where as at Sushi Hub they are $5.60 for two rolls. I had the vegetarian rolls with tofu. It was ok but after a while it fell apart.

The service was just ok, but the second time around they were friendlier.

But then the second time around it was much better but they gave me a really huge bowl of fish curry don for $7.50 eat in. I was really full afterwards. The fish had a little bit too much batter but the curry sauce was really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...