Saturday, November 11, 2017

Hot Poppy Cafe

This morning I went to Hot Poppy cafe for a coffee and breakfast. I was sick of the guy playing music on my tram and annoying everyone.

Hot Poppy has been around for a while but I never got to visit it. Here they are a homely cafe which offers breakfast.





I had my usual of soy latte and instead of my usual eggs on toast for breakfast, I decided to have corn fritters. I did this as part of my challenge for November which is to be a healthier, happier me. I am not doing this for the money but I would love to learn stuff.

The corn fritters with the jalapenos were fantastic. Here they were cooked well and they had a tiny bit of goats cheese goodness in each of the balls. Here the balls worked really well with the jalapeno sauce.

The soy latte was full of cream just the way I like it. Except there was not much of a soy taste.

Do come by the Hot Poppy cafe if you are waiting for a tram and need a coffee in a hurry.
Hot Poppy Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...