Saturday, November 4, 2017

Lien Lien Cafe

I'm finally back after the Melbourne Marathon run. This run has kept me so busy that I hadn't had time to write much!

Or explore much!

Here Lien Lien cafe is near the Queen Victoria markets and they have great value food and drink. All of which are priced under $15 and is the perfect student eatery.

The place is clean and bright. Several times that I have walked past they were closed and I wanted to try them for some time.

The bowl of spring rolls and vermicelli was $10 and it was massive. I couldn't finish it all. But I welcomed all the vegetables underneath the noodles. The spring rolls have meat in them. It is a good thing that the waitress asked if I was allergic to nuts and I wasn't. So many Vietnamese places forget to ask about the nut allergy.



But she forgot to ask whether or not I wanted my spring rolls to be vegetarian. Luckily I'm a meat eater.

As for the long black it was a big cup for $3.50 and it was just right. The coffee was a little bit burnt.

Next time though I would love to try their $6 rolls. I wonder why this place is always quiet!
Lien Lien Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...