Saturday, November 4, 2017

Runya's room

Runya's room was recommended to me by an Instagram friend.





I have been a few times now and love the place. They do have a good selection of great teas and I love their green tea.

So I went and got cozy in their little booth outside the place. The atmosphere is relaxed and the shop is tiny. But you can see all the cakes out the front as well as the desserts. They also do high teas and is a champagne bar.

I loved the scrambled eggs and the chilli hint that was there.

But their finger sandwiches were just divine. Here I shared them with someone and got 50% off the total bill thanks to Dimmi. The chicken one was really good. My friend seemed to like them.

We both loved the pastrami ones. And the fruit gave it that nice sweetness in between sandwiches. I think it was there to cleanse the palate.


The tortilla one was just delish.

He also likes the coffees at Runya's room as they are strong and lovely. He loves the lovely artwork on the coffees.

The high tea on one table looked really good, but pity that the Dimmi offer does not include these or drinks.

Do come by Runya's room and I will be sure to book their High tea sometime.
Runya's Room Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...