Sunday, January 14, 2018

The Imperial Hotel

RNIS received a free Good Food gift card, but they bought their own drinks.

The Imperial Hotel is in the city on the Parliament end. It was the end of the year and I invited kristian.barker to join me. He was yet to receive a present from me.



Here they were quite busy and it was quite some time before we got a table. They take the Entertainment book voucher.

Here food is really big. Kristian had two glasses of coke and I had two different types of beer. One was from Little Creatures and the other one was a City lager. The City lager tasted like weed as it was bitter. Kristian did not like this and after one sip he decided no more. As for my non-alcoholic, it was water.

We both had burgers and mine was vegetarian as promised to Healthy International students. This worked well with the Little Creatures Original Pilsner beer. I had been to Little Creatures before so I knew that this would work well with a burger. My vegetarian one had a hash brown in it which I thought was odd. Other than that I really enjoyed it. The chips were the frozen sort but they worked well with the HSP sauce.

Kristian enjoyed his burger and complimented me online. And he said thanks.

Do come here for good food.
The Imperial Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...