Saturday, March 17, 2018

Menousai Mugen

Menousai Mugen is in Bligh place just off Flinders Lane. It was a bit hard to find at first but after a few times I found it.

It is a small place but it is popular with all the bloggers on Zomato. They have two storeys (one in the basement and the other one on the ground level). The basement is a lovely place to go to.



Here they pride themselves on Ramen and ramen is not cheap to come by. Seeing as it was days after the Japanese festival I had a hankering for Japanese food and beer.

It was not busy but it did take them a while to get to me. Here I had their Wafu ramen and a pot of Thunder road beer. Being a Japanese place I would have thought that they had Japanese beer.

The ramen here was good but on the smallish side. It was slightly chewy but that was to be expected with Japanese ramen. They could have given me more than one piece of meat, broth and noodles for $18. But I suppose someone has to pay the rent on this side of the town.

But I did like the broth though. It had a lot of pork flavour in there.

If they were on Liven that would be awesome and then they could have more customers. Oh well, til next time.
Mugen Ramen & Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...