Thursday, March 1, 2018

Waterslide Hotel (picture post)

RNIS was invited to their launch party and did not have to pay.

The Waterslide Hotel is on the corner of King and Flinders st. They are around the corner from Southern Cross station.  Here they serve really great food and drink and they have had a makeover.
Red Wine

Hotdog stand


My hotdog

I think this was lamb kofta

Gin

Vegetarian skewers

More vegetarian skewers



I was invited to their launch party for some good times. Here they have a hot dog station among other things.

 I really enjoyed the hotdog and the wide variety of drinks on offer. They also had other canapes and sliders and I had two of them.

Here I enjoyed their gin and red wine and I would have loved to try a Pimms.

Do come by for some great pub food and thanks for the invite

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...