Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cafe BBS in Bundoora

Today I was in RMIT Bundoora taking pictures of the scenery for my website. I got some really nice pictures of trees and the sporting field.
But then I wanted to have a break so I decided to head on over to Cafe BBs. Cafe BBs is one of the things on my wishlist.
Cafe BBs is in Brand Junction where it is a little bit quiet and desolate. Some of the shops have closed down. Last time I was here it was bustling with loads and loads of people.
I went there around 1 pm. It had a nice and clean atmosphere and it is an actual cafe unlike Muffin Break. Remember how I talked about the scones in my earlier post on Muffin Break? Well here they are much better, full with flavour and really warm and moist. They came as a set for $6.90 with tea and clotted cream and real jam not like the from Muffin break. You can taste the strawberries in the jam.



B&B Cafe Brand Junction on Urbanspoon
I also ordered a chocolate yoyo for $2.90 and it melted in my heart.
I saw some of the customers order breakfast things when the menu said that breakfast finished at 12pm. What is going on there? I was going to order hot cakes maybe next time if I come before 12pm.
The server was really nice. She smiled a little bit and one of the guys helped two ladies sitting in front of me with their muffin choices. The guys said goodbye as I left.
Next time I will come back with my friend and my buy one get one free regular muffin voucher from my Entertainment book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...