Saturday, March 18, 2017

Tazio Birraria Pizzeria & Cucina

RNIS was invited here by Tazio. All thoughts are their own and they did not have to pay
At the bar






This place is a real pizzeria with family friendly prices for those that live in the city. The place is on Flinders Lane near Spring st and they have a lovely function room as well as an old TV which Ray the functions manager tried to work. He couldn't. Ray was a lovely guy who loves his people

Tazio is all about the people. Here the service was very friendly and the portions really big. Because I'm quitting all types of added sugar I didn't have the dessert. But my friend did and he enjoyed it. He also enjoyed two big glasses of coke.

Aperol  Spritz
Coke
I really did enjoy my Aperol Spritz. Aperol Spritz is an Italian drink and Tazio does them quite well. I enjoyed it with the croquettes (which we had three). I also enjoyed the garlic pizza but got garlic breath. It was very garlicky.

But the pasta was very basic and they only had a limited menu. If they had Aglio E Olio with spaghetti then I might have enjoyed some good pasta.  But with the anchovies in it, it was a hit.

Pasta
Anchovies
The pizza was not big but we enjoyed it. It would have been better with a pint of beer but my friend doesn't drink much. For me it is ok to have one just to try.

Rating: 14/20- good but needs a bit of improvement if they want to compete with some of the other places.

Do come by as they are in the Entertainment book for 25% off the total bill and you'll love their food and drink. And you can buy the book off us as we are supporting the Salvation Army in their fight to end homelessness.

Tazio Birraria Pizzeria & Cucina Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...