Thursday, October 12, 2017

Carosello

Carosello is a little Italian place in Moonee Ponds right outside the train station. Here they can be quite busy but I went on a night where there were no trains about (replacement buses due to works). Hence I didn't have to put up with all the noise and the boom gates.

Here they are a family friendly pizza place. The last time I heard of it was on Eat and be Merry blog. Here they said that the food is quite good. But Penguineats didn't like it. I have to disagree with them.

The service here was friendly and the waiter was attentive. The food here sure looks good.

The bathrooms are at the back. They are clean and welcoming.

There is outdoor seating.

I got the Brescola pizza ($25) which is quite thin. Being a late night dinner this was a perfect serve. Here the pizza was so thin that it was soggy.

But I loved the fig sauce as it took away some of the saltiness of the brescola.

I would come for a drink and pizza as this is such a nice place to go to.




Carosello Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...