Saturday, March 10, 2018

Criniti's

Criniti's is in Southbank and it has received some bad reviews about their food on Zomato. They are featured in the Entertainment book for 25% off the total price.



We had received a $20 Dimmi voucher to use on food and we really wanted to try the pizza since the last time I did not get to.

Watching them make the pizza is really fun as shown in the clip. First of all, they do the pizza dough and then they put the toppings on. And then it goes in the big wood oven and you can smell that smokiness. It is always fun watching them do the 1-meter pizza for the groups. It is soooo big.

To go with the pizza I had a glass of Peroni and I paid for that.

I had the cheese pizza with an olive tapenade base. This was really nice and I enjoyed the buffalo cheese and all that cholesterol after not having much. I liked that not everything has a tomato sauce base which is lovely. This is true Italian style.

I could have had the doughnuts but seeing as I am on a Febfast diet I could not.

Do come by this gem for a mid week dinner and not during the weekend as they have a surcharge then.
Saigon Square Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...